Our Latest News
SMART Driving has partnered with Enprova to help you save fuel and get paid. One aspect of the QQI Level 5 Certificate in Digital Assisted Eco-Driving (HGV) is to monitors drivers’ existing behaviours and uses this information to teach drivers techniques to...
What Are The Benefits?
The SMART Driving programme will increase your level of professionalism and make you a bigger asset to your employer.
HGV drivers who enrol in the SMART Driving programme will get:
- Increased levels of professionalism
- Increased levels of employability
- Developed skills for promoting vehicle, driver, and load safety
- Increased confidence in vehicle control and driving performance
- Enhanced satisfaction of driving
- Reduced driver stress
Employers who enrol their HGV drivers in the SMART Driving programme will benefit from immediate and positive impacts on your business.
- Reduced fuel consumption
- Reduced operational costs
- Reduced fuel emissions
- Improved profit margins
- The increased resale value of your fleet
- Developed organisational health and safety culture