SMART Driving has partnered with Enprova to help you save fuel and get paid.
One aspect of the QQI Level 5 Certificate in Digital Assisted Eco-Driving (HGV) is to monitors drivers’ existing behaviours and uses this information to teach drivers techniques to improve fuel efficiency and road safety.
By improving drivers’ awareness of their driving style, and how this impacts on vehicle efficiency, drivers learn skills to increase fuel efficiency and lower carbon emissions.
Through the SMART Driving partnership with Enprova, you can receive a bonus payment for fuel savings.
Getting involved and starting to receive ENPROVA payments happens in 5 easy steps:
- Sign up for an upcoming SMART Driving upskilling course
- Register your fleet with Enprova here on the Save Fuel Get Paid page
- Create an action plan using the online tool and your login details
- Upload your fuel-saving results each quarter
- Receive annual payment based on savings
Here are some fuel saving facts:
- ENPROVA savings are based on litres per 100 km.
- You are eligible for 1000 euro in savings for every 10,000 litres of fuel you save.
Registering with Enprova and using the app and supports are free of charge. For more information, contact us today on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 091 475 152.